Thursday, May 7, 2009

my hiatus

border="0"catch up
ok so quick update on my life..that's a picture from vegasssss..been super lazy to post anything lately..hmmm what else..i cut my hair short..but not boy short..i got crazy baby bangs..trying to get used to them. i really like my haircut though it's a little cwazy but i loves it and plus when i wear my clip on extensions it blends wonderfully. border="0"i assist at a salon now, i do a lot of bitch work ..like shampoo's and blowdryzzz for days. but it's a step. i love it. i don't love standing all day though cuz i'm fucken flatfooted and it's a pain in the ass sometimes..i need those arch support thingys. anywaysssss i must goooo, i have work tomorrow at 1 pm. hahaha i know so late but i like to wake up early to get shit done..cook, workout, get readyyyyyy..it's a policy at work that we must have eyes lips and cheeks on before we even clock in. it's such a pain in the ass..we always gotta look put together and shit. i'm so not used to it..i'm pretty sloppy..i like goin to work like i jsut rolled outta bed. because i probably did just roll outta bed..hahaha anyways there's so much more i wanna say but sooo tired. i love the california air tonight i feel like sleeping under the stars..so romantic. but it's kinda gay if you're all alone. hahaha so i'll just stay in my room for now. keep cool my babies.

No comments: