Thursday, March 5, 2009

in my universe

top 5 things about me rye now:


  • i really wanna see this movie tomorrow. last showing is at 10pm at fairfax/beverly..can't waittt

  • "Thank you for every kindness. Thank you for our children. For the first time I saw them. Thank you for being someone I was always proud to be with. For your guts, for your sweetness. For how you always looked, for how I always wanted to touch you. God, you were my life. I apologize for everytime I ever failed you. Especially this one... "

    What Dreams May Come
    Photobucket
    i <3 this movie..one of the dopest deepest movies ever made

  • im on twitter. but not sure what it is exaclty.

  • LOL i read these off, http://sorry-mom.com/ their slogan is "i bang the worst dudes- sorry, mom"
    Photobucket

  • saw this tonight and i completely & immediately dug it.

  • No comments: