Monday, March 30, 2009

high fidelity & chicken shit

border="0" "And fucking--when is it all going to stop? Am I going to jump from rock to rock for the rest of my life until there aren't any rocks left? Am I going to bolt every time I get itchy feet? Because I get them about once a quarter, along with the store's tax bill. I've been thinking with my guts since I was fourteen years old and, frankly speaking, I've come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains." --Rob Gordon

that was a classic quote from one of my all time favorite movies, High Fidelity.
A movie about fear of commitment, hating your job, falling in love, and other pop favorites.



border="0"border="0"
i haven't been this fond of someone since hmmmmm since i was like 19. ever since the demise of my first great love, i've somehow come across a few gents that seriously can't hold my attention for more than a month. this one actually feels different. scary, no? well, i'm terrified, there must be a reason why i still keep this lad around..this is right about the time i get "itchy feet". but instead my palms get sweaty, my tummy flutters and i really do try to look pretty for our dates and shit. hahahahaha. it's a fun feeling, but i'm scared shitless most of the time. oh no, let's see where this goes..

No comments: