Wednesday, August 27, 2008

THE CLASSICS

ima let u in on my secret stash of some of my paborito nasty jams, enjoy.




Now I got 32 flavors of that bootylious bubblegum
Raspberry, grape, cherry,
Come and get this honey bun
Yummy-yum baby, not your ordinary lady
Known to drive the niggas crazy
Willy Wonka wanna pay me
On the daily
Off the hizzle
rock my hips
Shake my skittle
Soda popping, watch it sizzle
Man this shit right here the shizzle
Smoking on the hottest drizzle
Wanna taste it just a little
Rock my hips and make it wiggle
Wave and sipping in this bizzle

(damn i love that verse..hahaha)

this video does not do this song justice. this song is bomb, when u down to get down.






yeah that song's good, but here's something better. me and my girls always save this one for the end of the night. and im pretty sure we all know the lyrics BY HEART. hahahaha. no im not kidding. hands down, my all time fav...(ready freddy??)




oh and sorry about the videos, these nasty fools had to ruin it for you. just close your eyes and groove to these jams..hahaha.

No comments: